Hello everyone !
Last week I finally decided to spend some time on the UI of the tool, and you will see on this screencast that there has been some changes !
After correcting a small bug I introduced in the transform worker when adding shearing, I designed the Tool Options widget. I decided not to keep the mockup I made for my GSoC application, because I realized something vertical was more appropriate for Krita.
After that, I thought it was time to change the behaviour like it was discussed with the team : basically, we wanted the tool to show a low quality preview of the transformed pixels in real time, and let the user click on an "apply" button when he's satisfied with the current transformation, in order to transform eventually the selected pixels.
Finally, I added some useful constraints to the tool :
I made the handles a little bit bigger because they weren't easy to catch.