No, we do not skip March, for Kexi it was just too silent month to blog about it alone ;) Here we go (based on identi.ca notes):
- Follow-up on the SQLite the secure delete thing: Oh boy, the guys rock - they have implemented all my requests for 3.6.23. We're going to recommend this version at least.
- Autofield widget and layouts will be disabled in Kexi 2.2
- Fixed visibility of form widget properties in the designer; that was really obscure bug ;)
- Kexi 2.2 beta 2 arrives in 2 days with KOffice 2.2 beta 2, please test! Yes because of quantum leap there's no Kexi 2.0 nor 2.1 in the wild.
- Adam just begun work on reports for Kexi 2.3 even before 2.2 is out the door! Supporting plugins and a cleaned up core, so hopefully less bugs (April 4).
- Adam just added image loading from the database for reports. Closing a bug with 1 line of code.
- KOffice Developers Sprint 2010 is coming
- Kexi is in bug fixing mode in preparation for 2.2. Please try out the betas and let us know what you think on bugs.kde.org or #kexi on freenode (April 19)
- We've just started development of Kexi Version 2.3 Alpha 1 (a part of KOffice 2.3 Alpha 1)! This is in parallel to perparing 2.2 series.
- Predicate rather won't be used in Kexi 2.3; doing that is too complex so we keep KexiDB until 2.4 release
- Group boxes and tab widgets fixed in Kexi forms. Last fixes for 2.2.
- Optimized display of scaled image entries in table view. Scrolling is smooth for large images too and scaling is smooth.
- And last but not least: much of the work is possible because of quality bug reporting, thanks for that and we're asking for more :) These weeks special thanks go to George Goldberg!
(brought to you by Adam and myself)
And of course: