Plasma Scripting

I've made some decent progress in the scripting support for plasma today with the addition of the ability to access QPainter, QTimer and QFont from scripts. I've also improved a few other bits of the code. The result is that I've now been able to reimplement a functioning version of the plasma analog clock applet in Javascript. There's obviously more to be done, but I think this shows that things are progressing pretty well and along the right lines. The clock looks just like the C++ one (except I turned on the standard background so it can be distinguished as being the js one).