Since I still can't get kde4/qt-copy to compile I decided to look at creating some new scripts for icefox's KDE Automated Test Report (http://www.icefox.net/kde/tests/report.html).
I've found the tests to be an easy way to fix simple bugs.
Anyway, I create emptykddebug, uniquekddebug and checksemicolons. You should see the first two in the morning run. The last script creates too many false positives as of yet.
I also went through and added an empty line after each warning; this should help with the visual grouping.
The scripts are in playground/base/kdetestscripts/ if anyone is interested... ;-)