It's been a while since i posted last but i fixed some merging bugs... I dont know why they happened but i guess it is because i suck. I should not have committed this stuff before properly trying if it was safe to commit.
Things i fixed are like:
This week I also fixed some compiler warnings about using deprecated methods.
In N7Y i have been coding on inline differences (not finished yet, showing the inline differences is a bitch with the current design and deadslow) but i'll have to drop that for 3.2 unfortunately because i was so stupid to not add that and some other planned features to the feature list for 3.2. Yeah now i suck even more :)
Now i'm in the progress of refactoring some code and putting the parsing stuff in a QThread and parsing incrementally (as soon as i have parsed the output for a file i'm ading it to the view instead of waiting until all the files have been diffed and all the output parsed) so it feels faster. But now i get all kinds of weird crashes that i dont understand. Yeah i now suck beyond believe :) But i'll hang in there and report back if i have made some progress.
N7Y == Nove Hrady, where this year's kde developers meeting was held.