Okay so I couldn't sleep last night, so I spent the night playing with dcop python and found that dcop signals where missing. Needless to say I added them.
cvs:[kdebindings/dcoppython/test/signal.py|This] short example script shows off the happy new functions in action.
Now I really have to get this damn KScriptEngine done for Python, this blows shell away for speed, and seems to be very reliable. I cant wait until n7y, by the time that is over we should have KJSEmbed and Python script engines done.
The other amusing thing is that now that karamba stuff can actually integrate into KDE seemlessly :)